001822_PEP-WEB_Logo Suite_vFA_Logo-2_Orange

Success in the work place

Two students from Hedland Senior High School Success program are being commended by their respective workplace learning employers.

Both students have found a work placement that meets their future career aspirations of working in the mining and mechanical engineering industry.

The Working for Success students commented…

“Without the opportunity that Qube has given me, I wouldn’t be able to learn how the adult workplace operate. Wednesday’s out at Qube, I have matured and gotten a taste of the mining industry. It gives me a good chance to figure out if I like the career that I’m participating in. I also enjoy being around adults because it helps me to mature faster and understand what adult life is like”.

‘’Without this opportunity from Truck Centre I wouldn’t be where I am today. I’ve learnt how to be mature and respectful in the workplace. I am enjoying learning about the heavy diesel mechanic industry. I have learnt so much about it and I have really enjoyed it’’.

Share